Ensure that you are authorized to use all materials (music, pictures, and supportive content) in your presentation. We will NOT show copyrighted material without permission during Exhibits Fast Forward. Keep in mind that unauthorized material prevents us from further showcasing your presentations on our online outlets to expand your exposure.
- Aspect ratio: standard 16:9.
- Please conform to 1080p HD resolution.
- Each presentation should be up to 40 seconds with an additional 40 seconds for Exhibitor Tech Talks. You can use as little or as much of the additional 40 seconds as you wish.
- Total size of your video file must be 60 MB or less. If you have an Exhibitor Tech Talk to showcase, an additional 60 MB is allowed (one upload with two separate presentations).
- Please convert all video to QuickTime Mov files.
- Other formats will not be accepted by the submission system.
- If you wish to use PowerPoint to create your entry, please export it and submit it as a video entry.
Participants are free to present their information as they wish, including but not limited to:
- Existing company trailers.
- One informative still image played for the duration of the entire 40 seconds.
- Live presenters with no supportive video.
- We request that at least one presenter appear on stage. There is no limit on the number of presenters.
- Each presentation will be preceded by a title card with company name and booth number. After each presentation, its title will appear for five seconds. The title screen will be the cue to walk to the podium if you’re about to present or leave the stage if you just finished presenting. The next presenter may start speaking during two seconds of blank screen or wait for the first slide to appear. You do NOT need to include a title slide as part of your 40 seconds.
- Submittted presentations will be combined into one large presentation, which will be pre-recorded before the show, so you will NOT be able to extend your time on stage.
- Presentations will run alphabetically by company name of the exhibitor. To provide the best experience for attendees, keep your presentation informative and easy to understand.
- Appropriate humor is always a plus. Please rehearse your presentation so you are totally familiar with the timing.
- Presentations should be informative, possibly humorous but always tasteful, and in compliance with ACM’s Anti-Harassment Policy.
How to Submit
To submit your Exhibits Fast Forward presentation:
- Go to the SIGGRAPH 2016 online submission system.
- Log in to your account.
- Select “Begin a New Submission”, then "Exhibits Fast Forward".
- Complete the required form > click Next > upload your file labeled “Fast Forward”.
The deadline for final uploads is Friday, 27 June 2016, 22:00 GMT. You will receive a confirmation email with details about the check-in process for the Exhibits Fast Forward session.
Call or write Exhibition Management (800.752.6312, +1.630.434.7779).
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a slide template for Exhibits Fast Forward?
There is no slide template. This is to emphasize that presenters have complete freedom in designing their slide formatting and animations, and in particular to make full use of the 16:9 space available. The title cards that we will insert between presentations will help provide a common "look".
It is it OK to use surround sound in the video?
It’s safest to just use stereo.