Post your SIGGRAPH 2016 Company Description Online
Ensure that attendees have the most complete information about your exhibit by completing your online company profile. By updating your profile and selecting products and services relevant to your company, you will provide vital information to attendees to help them plan their visit to the Exhibition. We urge you to update your company profile before 1 July for maximum exposure. Here's how:
- Start with this link
- Select the “Profile Editor” link under “Exhibitor Services”.
- Exhibitors are registered with the email address of the main contact listed on their space application. Please enter the main contact’s email address and password, and then select “Sign In To Account.” If you do not have a password, please go to Step 4.
- Enter the main contact’s email address and then select “Send password to my e-mail”. This will email the password to that address. Passwords will come from email@example.com. Please be sure your mail system will accept messages from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enter any email address other than the one on file, the password will not be sent.
- After receiving the password via email, please return to the Sign In screen and logon using the email address and the password as in Step 3.
- Your company name will appear on the next screen. Click on your company name. You can now edit how your company name appears, enter/edit your company description (999-character limit, including spaces) and select the product and/or service categories that best fit your company from the drop down list. Be sure to hit the “Save Profile” button at the bottom of the screen in order to save your changes.
- The account email address will receive an email confirmation of the changes you made. IMPORTANT: If you do not receive the email confirmation, your changes were not accepted.
If you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact email@example.com.